Posts by sullydude
91 posts total, newest first.
(Help) Send Command To Consolein Call of Duty Black Ops Help - [QUOTE=JamesBond;12502194]@ sullydude
Zombies/SP or MP?[/QUOTE]
Zombies SP(Help) Send Command To Consolein Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hi everyone, I'm making a program for my nephew for BO1. I need to be able to send commands to the internal game console live, and was wondering if someone had the address to enable and send the string command to it? I wLeague of Legends Account *Unranked *Skins *IP Boost *Summoner Iconsin League of Legends Marketplace - League of Legend Account!
Hello I'm looking to sell my League of Legends account that is unranked. It is a level 21 almost 22. I have 14 champs that are pretty easy to use but great overall. Lots of skins included, aMW3 KryptoGun - Need a Testerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hi Folks!
Need a tester for a program. Its a in game weapon changer, but a little more complicated. First one to reply to help gets to help. Simple program, simple idea. I had fun making it now just needs to be testedXbox Ones(Fast/Safe)(30$ Each)(US ONLY)in User Services - I get paid tomorrow. I'm very interested in buying one. Is this service still available?
My Skype is: Su11ydud3
Might even be interested in buying 2x.
I'm in Washington.
- Sullydude
Showing the 5 most recent posts.