Posts by Polandbear193
8 posts total, newest first.
🔥 Cyanide's Food Shop!🔥[Dominos USA || KFC UK] Starting from $1 | Cheap Bulk Rates!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Got a pizza in 5 minutes. Thanks!Bans on Golden Balls Console?in Vindictus Help - [quote=Niomieshon;4379759]Explain how I got banned then when I never once used any hacks without a private room with JUST me? My account had 260 titles legit and I decided to start hacking after I was level 68. (BAD IDEABans on Golden Balls Console?in Vindictus Help - [quote=Nicdel;4378907]If youre not doing it in public boats and youre not on any leaderboard because of the golden balls, they wont ban you.[/quote]
Yea, I only plan on doing it for myself, and with a friend of mine (Bans on Golden Balls Console?in Vindictus Help - I plan on using only the golden balls quite a bit.
What's the risk on getting banned because of doing too much damage? Not because of clear speed, but because of the excessive damage?MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thank you!
This worked, and with the combination of spawning golden balls doing 9,999,999 damage = "almost" one-shot ;). Although kicking that damn ball is hard as hell >.>.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.