Posts by xDex_
216 posts total, newest first.
Skush v3.141 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Anyone have any other recommendations on precautions i should take to decease the likelihood i would get banned? currently using NoVAC and only really using the hit sounds and chams{Mw2} PC MODDED LOBBY w/UNLOCK ALL (v1.6!) [ONLINE] [4D1]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [QUOTE=Paradox;6675525]How do you open the menu?[/QUOTE]
There is no menu just press the hot keysESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Alt+Enter
/msgtoolongTokolocoSK MW2 HOOK v1.0in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - It works for awhile but then the chams turn black and messes up[=-Request Your Signatures Here-=]in Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Assassinanic;6196271]
Request Your Signatures Here!
I had a previous thread which did the same thing except it looks really stupid since I was young at that time, so I've decided to accept signature requests on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.