Posts by PromoSeller
191 posts total, newest first.
Nexon are perverts?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=AVGN;8067787]I notice whenever I join a match my green light on my webcam turns on. WTF Nexon? You trying to take pictures of me hacking?[/QUOTE]
Are you sure you aren't being RATted?UNLIMITED PASSESin Combat Arms Discussions - I still have 700 of them on my 4star from the last event... xDWho's your character?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Arctikranqe51;7870637]
I have a GOA with every single item in-game perm.[/QUOTE]
Are you trying your fail attempt of a 'troll'? Honestly, I can fucking prove it to you. Just because you're a MAJ2 with 10 perms doWho's your character?in Combat Arms Discussions - Genesis Mc565
Believe me whether you want to or not, I don't cheat on it plus if you guys PM me your IGNs I'll probably add you.Who's your character?in Combat Arms Discussions - I won't post the IGN but I'm over the rank of BG and have over 50 perms.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.