Posts by Lhemgo135
31 posts total, newest first.
Crashing on the loading screen when injecting a hack?in Combat Arms Help - Hey guys, I haven't been on CA in a long time. I came back to it a few days ago, and now whenever i try to inject a hack the game crashes right after the loading screen. Am i doing something wrong? Help?Need Help/Requestin General Game Hacking - Really? No one? C'mon! lolNeed Help/Requestin General Game Hacking - So, this might sound wierd...
Theres this game called Puzzle Pirates (Don't respond saying 'Puzzle Games are easy to hack') This one isnt. Its a multiplayer RPG, and I would like to find out how to hack their poker syWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted. It gets all over your face.
I want to be able to not get f-ed over with my next wish. Thats my wish.Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted. But your computer is so advanced that it grows a large penis and screws your mom.
-I wish I had the common sense to stop playing this game (Oh but its fun!)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.