Posts by unsub
683 posts total, newest first.
I need some anime suggestions.in Anime - [QUOTE=Stickz123;11012421]Elitists? You're saying that "muh 15 anime watched and muh top 5" isn't the one to destroy a community?
You have two people. One person has 15 years of experience in a job, and the other has 3 I need some anime suggestions.in Anime - [QUOTE=Stickz123;11011057]:hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hidesmile: :hI need some anime suggestions.in Anime - [QUOTE=Stickz123;11009003]Something like a MC from DxD would be The Testament of Sister New Devil. Unfortunately it's pretty bland but its like a rip from DxD so you may like it.
On to actual suggestions,
-Tokyo Ghoul MWhat are the best slice-of-life/romance/comedy/(action) animes?in Anime - Just recently picked up anime as a whole and my girlfriend and I are looking for some that fit this category. I don't particularly prefer this genre but I enjoy watching them with her. We are now watching Chuunibyou demoI need some anime suggestions.in Anime - Akame Ga Kill - I am watching right now and I enjoy it so far
Tokyo Ghoul - I have watched both seasons and it is among my top 5 favorite anime
Sword Art Online - You have probably already given it a shot if you watch
Showing the 5 most recent posts.