Posts by dajedimaster
3 posts total, newest first.
Some Bots :Din Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=xpkz;4598848]I have a massive amount of scrolls from Trampled Plains and I have no idea how much it's worth. Still haven't found a Valor tho after 282 runs.[/quote]
xpkz i feel your pain im in the same boat, liAutoVin version 2(after Karok)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - ok I dont have the key binds set i guess i should set that up first but i did alt and tab and have that tiny window on top i did read that part just didnt note that the whole time thanks for you help ill let you know whAutoVin version 2(after Karok)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Ok I am trying to use this for the first time and mind you I am very computer Smart but for the hell of me I cant get the color detection to work. I do have it set to full screen on the in game options btw like the instr
Showing the 3 most recent posts.