Posts by GIMP13
117 posts total, newest first.
My hacks inject succesfully but dont show up ingamein Combat Arms Help - run your injector as admin?PLEASE HELPPPPPPP I CANT BUY NXin Combat Arms Help - HI I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND I CANT BUY NX FROM THE WEBSITE IT JUST SAYS YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT HERE BY ERROR 51 OMG I WANT NX PLEASE HELP MEPerm AR?in Combat Arms Discussions - valkyrie isnt up for perm anymoreMap Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - ive seen this hepas of times before LOL i have the file on my desktop i donwloaded it from a diffrent post LOL give credit broFUCK THE POLICE - Nade to police car!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - can somebody help me with puting this mod in game i dont how to do it please pm me or something leave good set of instructions it would be nice cause im preety noob at this stuff :) thank you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.