Posts by Youkaii
16 posts total, newest first.
[WEST] <S> LVL 70 Karok Cheapin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - If only I posted 4 minutes sooner lol I would have bought it for $25-30Price Check Level 70 Fionain Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - If it's west, I would offer $140 (Without the hammer) to start things offPrice Check on a Good Account.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I only offered $100 because no one else was saying anything and Cuddelz said "$100 or more." In other words, we could both probably go higher. I'm just waiting for this guy to reply to see if he's selling it or not then Price Check on a Good Account.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I would offer $100Heyin Member Introduction & Return - Thanks and thanks everyone else who decides to post in here
Showing the 5 most recent posts.