Posts by epic79
5 posts total, newest first.
aidenUC need you help! Search X-RAY - Shadow DLCin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - i think he means the mod, where the spotted enemys leave after the 5 secs a shadow for another 5 secs.Recharge indicator on Over Target Markerin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - i got an xvm config, but i got other settings. i only want from your pack the reload bar. is this possible?[0.9.1][UNDETECTED]HackPack - A free Warpackin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - I have 1 Question. I cannot remember in which mod for 9.0 this was. I search for the mod/data that shows me the enemys location as a shadow after the 5 secs the enemy is spotted. can anyone remember in which mod this wasRecharge indicator on Over Target Markerin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - I only want the Reload Bar and nothing else from the XVM config. Who knows which Data are the correct for the Reload Bar from all of these in the Mod? thanks alotWorld of Tanks Antiwarpack 9.0in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Hi, is it possible, to split the Mod? I only need X-Ray, Tundra (not a .exe Tundra) and the Laser Mod.
greetings epic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.