Posts by Trip-FX
445 posts total, newest first.
Poll:Should I make new hacks for Exteel or other things.in General Game Hacking - Actually i never left Exteel. but glad to see you as well. the old gang is comming back and just in time.Poll:Should I make new hacks for Exteel or other things.in General Game Hacking - I know it has been quite some time since my last post here. So here is an update of whats to come. 3x3. When Exteel Evolution goes PBT (private beta testing) A hack will be released. NC will patch it easily. When EE goesPoll:Should I make new hacks for Exteel or other things.in General Game Hacking - I know it has been quite some time since my last post here. So here is an update of whats to come. 3x3. When Exteel Evolution goes PBT (private beta testing) A hack will be released. NC will patch it easily. When EE goesPoll:Should I make new hacks for Exteel or other things.in General Game Hacking - yes godsangel is right no more hacks for exteel also due to the fact that exteel is dieing. exteel evolution has been scraped and will not be released. by the time it was going to be ready the game would be already dead.Poll:Should I make new hacks for Exteel or other things.in General Game Hacking - LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK. Oh yes its true someone has been leaking test parts of Engine v3 and it will soon be patched. So i say fuck it and and Exteel Engine v3 will be a private hack ONLY when its ready. Also I already know
Showing the 5 most recent posts.