Posts by eggtony
9 posts total, newest first.
MBot - WoT (1.4.0.0)in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - nice releasing.
just one question, can we muti-task with this bot ? like will it work on the background ?Pie's Bind V 2.0 [NA]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zhang8le;4800183]你们好,我是新来的成员。
Hello, I am new member.[/QUOTE]
he/she said " Hi guys, I am a new member "SinBotv2.2 (5 Map Pack)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zaiakunokami;4799253]It's fine. I'm a little frustrated myself with trying to figure out a new mthod of color checks to make the boat launch more accurate.
So, here's is what I do when I start up my bot.
Launccommand for spin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Zaiakunokami;4797821]I believe it's one of the private unreleased commands. They are not publicly released so they don't get patched.
Go here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindictus-hacks/338036-command-list-0command for spin Vindictus Help - hey, ive looked through but only found the only way to fill up sp is in Pie's bind. I was wondering the command for full fill up for SP. thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.