Posts by pletter
96 posts total, newest first.
Closed realm not allowing you to reconnect at all?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=TazWuzHereLowlz;9275781]
Dunno what's wrong with your client, I've tried to reconnect after a realm closed and it's worked. Are you sure you reconnected before the realm "oryx'd"?[/QUOTE]
Then it probably was a rClosed realm not allowing you to reconnect at all?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=1TZANTZY;9275711]I'll check up on this but I'm pretty sure this was just a one time thing, right?
Or has this happened several times?[/QUOTE]
Could be my session or something.
Using realm relay ofcourse.Closed realm not allowing you to reconnect at all?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - So I tried to reconnect to a closed realm today and it no longer allows you back in and instead sends you to nexus. Same happened when I tried to reconnect from a dungeon "portal of cowardice". Am I the only one or has t"Dat Avatar Spawn Though!" Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=iBlankShot;9251026]snip[/QUOTE]
Your worst knightmare... get it?im so confused about msellers and swatsecin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Peeps are lazy, deal with it. No point in closing threads if you don't agree with what is said there. It only makes people angry. If you are not interested then just ignore it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.