Posts by Mr. Murk
134 posts total, newest first.
Macro Recorder?in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I'm not going to be a beggar and ask for an afk bot, but I would like to know what macro recorders are not detected and can be used to make your own. Forgot to switch accounts and lost my main when it detected the one I Are models mods done?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I haven't been here for a long time either. Can you still inject model swaps into the different .rez files like we used to do with texturescripts?Death Row - Hired Guns - Power Levelin Combat Arms Tutorials - What's the probability of getting suspended/deranked doing this? I only have a main and I'm worried :LNude Patch - Raven (Blonde Spec) 18+ NSFWin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Sounds awesome, I should try it but I'm sure my mom or brother would end up seeing it =|. You should make another version with male genitalia, everyone says she looks like a tranny tehe.Texture Mods.in Combat Arms Mod Help - [QUOTE=AVGN;6008845]Naw bro you dont need to bypass for gun skins[/QUOTE]
So, you can still inject textures mods like you used to? You just need a folder bypass for crossmods and model swaps right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.