Posts by gaia901
12 posts total, newest first.
[WEST]S> Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Just bought 100m, fast/easy.
+Vouch[WEST]S> Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I added u on msn unless I typed it wrong which shouldn't be the case but ohwell, add me combilol103@hotmail.comHow to Get Your Custom Binds to Work While Waiting for Undetected Consolitein Vindictus Tutorials - [QUOTE=Knucklz;5967364]Every time I type in host_config it says error command[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem. Help would be appreciated.
---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ------ConsoLite 1.49 [NA only]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Humanfiend;5962628]SO guys, quick question for ya.
Downloaded the console and the Rar file is siting on my desktop. Trying to extract it and when I do, it sits at either 0% or 1% and dissapears, and no consoliteConsoLite 1.49 [NA only]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lolwut o_O;5953595]if you are that worried about it, hack in moderation, thats what i do.... only time i rlly even use hacks is when im farming for gear materials else i play normal. havent been banned yet on any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.