Posts by Momoman33
67 posts total, newest first.
CA NOOB 1.0: The Bossin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ltpimp;3028480]then y have an account for a hacking website and still check hacking posts?[/quote]
I used to hack back when the game first came out. Last Night was a really really bad night for hackers so we allCA NOOB 1.0: The Bossin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What is the need to hack? I have learned to live without them. That means that everyone else can. I am now in wogl and wetworks I mean really....ac1d_buRn's Public Hack v4.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow, this hack looks nice. To bad I decided I was going to be legit. Not to bad as it is. So yaLiz Banned?in General - Ah, I see.Liz Banned?in General - Hey, not to be nosy but how did Liz get banned? Haha I mean she goes from MPGH GM to banned....? Anyone know.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.