Posts by apemanzilla
430 posts total, newest first.
ShellShockLive aimbot - ShellShocker releasein Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - OP here. Will not be updating this release for the time being. Currently moving to Linux which makes it difficult to write Windows-compatible hacks and also loaded with more important work to do.
I'm requesting that thiShellShockLive aimbot - ShellShocker releasein Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Odd52;12154982]Thank you!
- - - Updated - - -
Is there a way to keep my AV on? I turn it off to download it because it detects it as a malware but I want to turn it back on once it's downloaded. When I do th[K-Relay] Save Me! Improved autonexus - drinks potions, accounts for armor breakin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I rewrote a better version of this plugin which is now included with K-Relay, could this thread be locked please?[K-Relay] Save Me! Improved autonexus - drinks potions, accounts for armor breakin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KnightShard;12098531]I've got everything updated (orape and k-relay with new packets). I'm just trying to get all the plugins back and I did, but every time I launch K-relay it pops up with
Failed to load plugin [K-Relay] Save Me! Improved autonexus - drinks potions, accounts for armor breakin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=friendfob;12095760]It does, he just doesn't know?[/QUOTE]
I wrote it :)
https://i.imgur.com/LKLASD4.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.