Posts by mustafafm
108 posts total, newest first.
Hgwc bypassin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Can you upload the HGWC version that you made the bypasser for ?ARX Private serverin CrossFire Discussions - what is cf fg and does it differ from cfna ?REZ extraction and editing sounds of the game .in CrossFire Discussions - you need it now because the xtrap scan the game files by the hash code , so any change to files would be detected .REZ extraction and editing sounds of the game .in CrossFire Discussions - Hello ,
I didnt extract rez files since 2 years and it seems that things had been changed
like the rez file number 18 for sounds it become like this :
http://s24.postimg.org/6cc1hhbz9/image.jpg (http://postimageRadio sounds Indonesiain CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Hello guys
I am not Indonesian and dont play cf indo
but I want radio sounds for the Spop char so I can use it in cfna
any help I would appreciate it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.