Posts by VainJC
91 posts total, newest first.
Hey im new to this Sectionin Combat Arms Discussions - Ok i finally played it, and.... well its just not like CF. Tho i dont mind it, it does have better grafics then CF but its just hard to get used to it. I like how you get to pick a female at the start and on CF you have Hey im new to this Sectionin Combat Arms Discussions - Ok, i dont usually hack in CF because i got skill , I just test the hacks and give my opinion and my help (im such a nice person, ask the people i kill on CF lol). But il try the tutorial on first...
Ok see ya in 5 m...
Hey im new to this Sectionin Combat Arms Discussions - Ok, i will try that hack for it, but should it i play it without hacks first to get used to it?Hey im new to this Sectionin Combat Arms Discussions - Hello CA People, im usually in CF Section but i wanted to do a little exploring lol
So i never played CA before, I'm installing it right now actually, I wanted to know which hack do you prefer for CA and anything i shouElite Sectionin CrossFire Discussions - I think the 200 thanks is a good idea but for people who are good in this section and that help other people should be able to apply to be in the elite section, mabye on a sticky or pm a minion. This is for people who do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.