Posts by mmzsin
5 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest v88 & 86 Trainer Launcherin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Hmm. The No cooldown only works for doing animations. Doesn't really do anything. Is it a bug on my side or is it supposed to be like that?
EDIT: Pardon me, didn't see other posts on this.DragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Hehe, did my lock idea help out even a little bit? :DDragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible to put a channel detect on the trainer? If so, it would be great to have those other two hacks you removed because of the pvp abuse. If you can lock it when they change to the colloseum, then it could justPlay DGN Trainerin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - I can't seem to get this to work. It never starts up and I get either the "Invalid user" message or "Unknown error." I've tried it just over 30 times (Literally) and it seems to have eaten my gpk thing, to which I also dCool and Friendly user Interfacein Dragon Nest Discussions - Quick question mate. How come you removed the no cooldown hack?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.