Posts by selectronicx
6 posts total, newest first.
[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - If you have any problems with decryption or something like that.. I come from Germany and im studying cryptology right now.. So if you hit a wall like that i can help you :) Skype: fatal3x
Hackshield bypassed already to[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Thanks for that Help.. But i have no Torso im just level 14 on EU-Servers.. It would be very useful in that lowlvl..
It doesnt work.. I have the lvl 11 sword (blue +5) and the level 10 (green). both has str+2 jewel plug[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Can someone help me on the damage stacking thing.. add me in skype fatal3x
or icq 244713Damage-Stacking in RaiderZin Other MMORPG Hacks - I tried it with level 13 and normal gems.. Not working..MPGH.NET Professional Crossfire Hack V1.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=selectronicx;5531580]Hey, n1 Hack! I have a request, can you release a "spoofed" version? I mean, without Speed-Hack and Instant Reload?
Would be very nice, im searching one for 3 days now..
Thanks Mate..[/QUO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.