Posts by iMythik
188 posts total, newest first.
Selling my $100 steam cardin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=tam0604;12778880]Ill buy it for 85%... I added you on skype[/QUOTE]
I didn't receive a request
pm your skypeTrouble with derma menu!in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - maybe try this
local open = false;
local frame;
local function DrawMenu()
open = !open
if !open && frame then
frame:Remove()
return
end
Selling my $100 steam cardin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm selling my steam card, taking no less than 85%
add me on skype, if I think you are sketchy I wont do a deal with you
taking paypal or BTC only.
skype;
iMythik@hotmail.com
pp receipt;
https://puu.sh/vPrAU/ac166c0fa4Lua code helpin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - this didnt help him learn at all you just pasted a fix for him lolPackets Version 1087 - Best C++ Hack - CAC Undetected Aimbot ESP - 700+ Featuresin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - 700+ pasted features lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.