Posts by Disturbedftw
73 posts total, newest first.
FIRST MOD - Aqua L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Good for a first. But sloppy. And the thing in between the bolt and barrel is not the same color as the bolt or barrel or scope, so it doesnt really match. The lens is also pretty sloppy.MOTM #17 Vote Threadin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - David's mod is really good compared to most of the other one. (including my own - cuz i didnt have any time to put into mine) David and aeronyx are tied IMO because I like both but I chose David's because I want to see aQuick G36Ein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=iiSnipez;5344627]I could make this, infact i have. I made a G36e with the same fucking color. But I used the Airforce logo[/QUOTE]
Proof or gtfo. Also all okay/kinda decent modders can make this. It's not hard at>Top Gear< AnacondaB cool bluein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=aeronyxjr.;5343369]Looks luberly /lub
But one quick question; what fucking map is that??[/QUOTE]
It's waverider /gewd
used to play there all the time with my friend, so i can tell XDBlack & Gold Trim L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=aeronyxjr.;5343353]That is fucking epic for a first mod. You shoulda put gold on the end of the scope and let the barrel alone, but otherwise, that is pretty gewd.
Something tells me this guy chucked a disturbedf
Showing the 5 most recent posts.