Posts by alvaritos
234 posts total, newest first.
[Discussion] The Seraphs' Dominions Private Server Clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=pyrolousinx;9643911]Why not C++?[/QUOTE]
Why not c# ? To be honest perfomance level of c++ can be achieved with c#[W.I.P] The Seraphs' Dominion (123.5.1)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Kithio;9651150]You're getting versions wrong... it wasn't 22.1 it was 21.2 but it's updated to 22.4 now.
I'd like to know 2 things from you now...
1: How do you know we haven't fixed them? We're not exactly n[W.I.P] The Seraphs' Dominion (123.5.1)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Still this server will be like all the shitty servers out there.
Much network handling such cpuPrivate Servers are nonsensein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=C453;9536987]Java....
Use a proper language like C[/QUOTE]
That could work too, but I saw someone made long time ago a Java server.
And actually Java can be faster than C, but thats just personal tastePrivate Servers are nonsensein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - A good solution can be to move away from retarted C# and update the damn Java server (Java have automatic garbage collection)
And start using a good, REAL multi-platform language so people can start hosting servers usin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.