Posts by DarkFate
8 posts total, newest first.
Pub console[July 28th 2011][Godmode/OHK][Undected]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Derp69;4614399]O.O GodMode doesnt work ,but 1hit ko works fine .[/quote]
God mode's code got changed to "godmode"Pub console[July 28th 2011][Godmode/OHK][Undected]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I did everything, it worked for about 3 or 4 minutes into the game, after 3 or 4 minutes it crashes and says something about a Hack getting detected, is anyone else getting this?MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - How would I be able to bind something to my numpad keys?
I'd like to bind Rocheste and Colhen away from Speed Hack On/Off.MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I'm sorry, I didn't see it, I just got on MPGH and posted it here, I didn't know a new one got released.
My apologies.. :eek:MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I was playing for about 10 or 15 minutes, then an error came up and said ;
HackShield detected a hack device, Nunsole.dll and crashed.
They patched Nunsole.. :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.