Posts by darknetwork
18 posts total, newest first.
Multi Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - u can also use either XueTr or kernel detective for disabling handle, buat there is still disconnecting problem for SEATremendeous DN SEA lagin Dragon Nest Discussions - very laggy. it started right at the moment we face minotaurus's nest boss and PVP was the worst.
expecting some maintenance soonNgMC, DragonNest Multiclient for SEA & NAin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [quote='[decode™];5010765']In regards to everyone having problems with dc's, I'm on NA and I run 2-3 Dragon Nests to do frag runs. Then again I have hackshield disabled, that might be why.[/quote]
thanks, maybe it wasNgMC, DragonNest Multiclient for SEA & NAin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [quote=chip99;5010330]it works untill you run a dungeon then you will get a DC..[/quote]
exactly. i only use it to transfer my item to other id.
i hope someone can figure out what's wrong.SEA peoplein Dragon Nest Discussions - well, there is local hack portal for indonesian. but most of the topics is about local online game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.