Posts by voxierock
23 posts total, newest first.
MCMXCIX's Even Awesomer HFS Mods (Based on Pie's Easy Mode Mods)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for this, i love the easy ice formation breaks and the break offs :D[NA] Pie's Easy Mode Modin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - For those spamming raids, are you on East or West server? All my West alts got restricted upon relog.
My East alt still spamming raids like nobody's business and no bans yet.[NA] Pie's Easy Mode Modin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Bobysays23;7309986]Hey Pie do you think you could make some sort of exp mod/hack? because when i was messing with the exp_level_table.txt file in the hfs's
it did some pretty weird stuff. At one time I had so manyI just found the character creation start level HFS.in Vindictus Discussions - I wonder if it's possible to change the hairstyles/undies upon creation instead.While using hacks i...in Vindictus Discussions - I'm not too sure what's going on but my 3 West alts got restricted, while my East alt is still hacking away peacefully.
I just made a Vella and was spammed her Tornado SP skill and just got the Gale Force title.
Also s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.