Posts by Shameless alt
50 posts total, newest first.
What's Your Fav HairStylein Spammers Corner - who am i gettin dis right?
a kid is askin dudes what there fav hairr color is?
i wonder whats his favorite tampon.
deadskulz teheWell i think you guys should know..in Spammers Corner - [quote=DomoGenesis;4676889]
Gay=Liking the same sex.
Lesbians=Liking the same sex.[/quote]
lesbians>faggsWell i think you guys should know..in Spammers Corner - thiss is a troll.
if its not than itss sad to see dat body go to waste.Well i think you guys should know..in Spammers Corner - [quote=Moto;4676835]Nope. 1 yellow, 4 red.[/quote]
stopp hi-jakin the thread.
lesbians>infractionss
[quote=J- Dog;4676841]
Some Jessika on Jessica action.[/quote]
I actually lol'ed. =]Well i think you guys should know..in Spammers Corner - [quote=Moto;4676822]Not mad, just pointing out your ugly as fuck and lrn2mpgh I can read who de reps me, stop talking shit..
You have NO swag boh1[/quote]
I dont have swag i have swa666
Showing the 5 most recent posts.