Posts by son588
23 posts total, newest first.
5000 Checked Minecraft Usernamesin Minecraft Discussions - Thanks for sharing. Might get back into cracking Minecraft accounts.VacationClient |Tekkit-Lite|0.52|1.4.7|Finally here!|in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Hey. Just here to say that my post just hit 6500 views!
Thank you all so much.
And, I might think of re-updating the client.VacationClient |Tekkit-Lite|0.52|1.4.7|Finally here!|in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Note:
Currently, this mod is not being updated till further notice!
Sorry guys, just don't have time to keep re-updating.VacationClient |Tekkit-Lite|0.52|1.4.7|Finally here!|in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Note:
Today I have no school :).
So I'm going to work on Vacation client for a little.
I'm done working on the Binding system :D.
I'm not sure if I'm going to improve the clickable GUI but I'm for sure to add new *haVacationClient |Tekkit-Lite|0.52|1.4.7|Finally here!|in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Note!
I will be updating this soon, and I will be fixing some stuff and making a better GUI etc.
---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------
Oh, and a console with custom key
Showing the 5 most recent posts.