Posts by Fragems
42 posts total, newest first.
Ava Aimbot?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Pumpkin;1252722]I've been aimbotting almost since the open beta came out and no ban for me... some ppl are just way to obvious about their cheats... instant 360 degrees turns arounds? cmon![/quote]
LOL if you dA.V.A erroe meassage plz help me!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Are you running any other games in the background that already use Gaygaurd?
That can be one cause of it. I was botting in Gunbound and I was wondering why I couldn't plaay but now when I log in it just says connecting FIRST TIME PLAYING AVA!!! :Din Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - The first game your probaly ganna have an even score.
Dont snipe the first sniper is terrible. Go buy the AWP (a.k.a sv something)
But imo your ganna FAIL :eek::eek::eek:Who delet my tread Simple chams 1.1 ?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - then im out of idead :confused:this is by far the best "free" game yet.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Koreans are some lucky bastards! (exept for the whole dictator ship thing they got going)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.