Posts by Alphabetize
25 posts total, newest first.
MHWalker v0.928 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I thank you for the update, as always.MHWalker v0.927 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the update. I'm glad you updated auto-sell to exclude Magic Powders and Blessed Magic Powder, too.JetBot v2.35 Source Codein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for all the hard work you've done. I've actually enjoyed your bot the most, since it was so customizable. I hope your real life duties go well, so that you can eventually go back to enjoying playing Vindictus and MHWalker v0.926 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the update. I'll try this out now.MHWalker Bot not working...in Vindictus Help - I'm playing on the smallest resolution available for vindictus on my VM, MHWalker is working fine for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.