Posts by SkyLight
959 posts total, newest first.
[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifinein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheElderTrolls;6866246]Could you please stop being a fucking leech and use our adfly/official download links and the official download?
Thank you kindly, TheElderTrolls, NodusGriefing administrator and team member[1.3.2] Asᴘᴇᴄᴛ [KɪᴛPᴠP | Kɪʟʟ Aᴜʀᴀ | Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍ Kᴇʏʙɪɴᴅs]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=geordant;6790821]May I ask what kill aura is, I see it in every hack, but never seems to have an effect on my character :/[/QUOTE]
Kill aura is like a forcefield, if someone comes in within a certain range, it au[1.3.2] Asᴘᴇᴄᴛ [KɪᴛPᴠP | Kɪʟʟ Aᴜʀᴀ | Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍ Kᴇʏʙɪɴᴅs]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - It clearly says "Made by Captain Porkchop", what is there not to understand about that?[1.3.2] GodlikeCraft | Optifine | TTF | Slick GUI | Consolein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mw2tuber;6683342]Hey when I tryed to login to a server it said: "Cheat client detected!"[/QUOTE]
I never heard of a plugin that detects cheat clients o.o.ACCOUNTCHECKERin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=Psychotic;6668822]
I can guarantee you that they're all bluffing. No one, not a single person can have 1000 accounts (assuming they all work and are premium). When Mojang basically did the "merge updated" where a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.