Posts by daynight
31 posts total, newest first.
Primary Weapon Editor [MP v20] (+Tokens)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ILikePain;7990445]Well I used it now again today to adjust some of my stats and then I got Server Disconnected Error 57475. I instantly closed it in taskmanager (the game; I closed the trainer before entering intotop elevenin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dodgeme;7186190]i heardthere is one and i saw many turkish dudes who never lose bids for players so im sure there is one[/QUOTE]
or they just buy the tokens /lolPerfect QuickScope//All Sniperin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Letagod;7105979]you say "All snipers"... how does it differ from the different snipers?[/QUOTE]
There are semi-auto (not so good for QS) then there are Bolt actions (perfectly for QS) /lolBF3 Trainer Update 5!!(+9) right attachs this time!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Am i the only one there get crashes (hack crashes) then you use the NameTag or just some of the detected hacks? in this trainer? and YES! the damage increaser works! Just be supporter with a LMG then you will own!BF3 Trainer Update 5!!(+9) right attachs this time!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=atalayozmen;6993668]don't download it . while downloading it , i got blue screen .[/QUOTE]
only you there got it :) not other?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.