Posts by convicted
4 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I was almost positive I downloaded the right version but I followed your link in post and got a different exe name. I did winexpress_full first, your link lead to wdexpress_full, installing that now. Will update shortly,Merccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10668316]No the thing is, Blueblood, I, Psycho and a guy on another forum actually made PolyHacks and alukastore copied it from elsewhere and released it here.
Alukastore stuff is safe to use but I hate lMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10668295]Clockwork for cool features, Bluehack for safety (not getting banned).
Alukastore is a leecher so I recommend not using anything leeched by him.[/QUOTE]
Well the only feature im really looking fMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - First time trying hacks for CS:GO, been reading around the forum whilst waiting for download approval. I intend to use clockwork 13 hacks (originally was going to use alukastore subtle aim, but you advise against that, w
Showing the 4 most recent posts.