Posts by Il_Cencio
48 posts total, newest first.
Is this not working anymore?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Ok now it works. I forgot I also had to press "-" once before to press "1". Now everything is ok. Thanks :)
You can /close :)Is this not working anymore?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Hi guys.
So that's the point. Time ago a guy gave me a "Razer" hack. (it's basically te Roccat silent aim...with the difference this was undetected when he gave it to me). I used it for a while since a couple of months FourDeltaOne is DEAD.Cause=Activision Has Better lawyers.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - The rule is always the same: don't talk if you don't know.
From 4D1 Homepage: "NOTE HOW THE CURRENT DOWNTIME IS NOT AN INTENTIONAL TAKEDOWN, IT'S JUST ANOTHER RANDOM ATTACK ON THE GAME SERVICES"
edit: now game is workiIs there a single chance to get unbanned or evade the ban?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - As the title says: is there a way to get unbanned from 4D1?
The old "make another account" method won't work anymore. The new aCI make you permanently banned, by hardware. I tried changing the MAC address as it worked tBF3 File Tweaker (By Frankelstner)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sabrox;7358522]Nice, worked great.[/QUOTE]
bullshit. it doesn't work anymore...how can you say "worked great"...it's patched, it doesn't work anymore...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.