Posts by shibbi88079
57 posts total, newest first.
GTA V RANK + MONEY SERVICESin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - I never asked you to trust me, I don't care to be quite honest if you do or don't. Don't try and prove I'm a scammer and a fake, when you have no proof.GTA V RANK + MONEY SERVICESin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - "Only way to do it is via Computer now" Which is why I clearly state in the screenshots you posted I use a "Computer + PS3". Thank you for just proving to everyone that I'm legit. *facepalm, the only reason I mention DNSGTA V RANK + MONEY SERVICESin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - I can host lobbys for GTA V on xbox + ps3, I can do up to level 1000 and basically unlimited cash.
I'm offering these services for 20$ a lobby. They will be ran for a good hour and you can invite all your friends in.
Selling COD Ghost Hacked Lobbyin XBOX Customizing & Modding - I have been doing this for a good 2/3 weeks on both platforms PS3 & 360. Eventually I'm sure it'll be detectable but the host (me) should get banned not the users. Trust me or don't, your decision.Selling COD Ghost Hacked Lobby [X360+PS3]in User Services - I've recently discovered the art of hacked lobby's and I'm selling my services.
10 Pounds for a full lobby: (ALSO WILLING TO TAKE OFFERS OF STEAM GIFTS/GOOD CSGO SKINS)
You can invite any o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.