Posts by SweyStar
7 posts total, newest first.
G Force Public Hack Version 3.2in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=crazybone96;4885209]its probably a silent error, u have to wait in lobby until an error appears then u press delete and you should be sweet :p[/QUOTE]
dosent work i w8 in lobby and crossfire just close ... maybe G Force Public Hack Version 3.2in CrossFire Help - Hi guys.I enter to my G-Force and then i go to server (uk,some chanel some room ) i set hacks (wall hack and others...) i enter to game and then my CROSSFIRE just close ? any one knows solution ? pls help .G Force Public Hack Version 3.2in CrossFire Help - Hi guys.I enter to my G-Force and then i go to server (uk,some chanel some room ) i set hacks (wall hack and others...) i enter to game and then my CROSSFIRE just close ? any one knows solution ? pls help .I CHANGE ACC FROM RUNESCAPE FOR ACC IN CROSSFIREin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Pxpc2;4551417]LOL 75 is shit compared to KRISS SUPER V , Custom, Silver..
Are you atleast member? We'd have to pay for kriss and silver and custom, and you giving us a noob RS acc?
Im sorry but I just went kI CHANGE ACC FROM RUNESCAPE FOR ACC IN CROSSFIREin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I change acc in RUNESCAPE ivl 75(dragon slayer pased) for acc in crossfire with m4a1 silver,m4a1 custom awm and 2 desert eagle and if it posible KRISS SUPER V.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.