Posts by matt425
8 posts total, newest first.
Devilish Wingsin Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - Wow, thank for all the Release and keep more coming please= )Anyone willing to trade USD for nx?in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Warning:SCAM :pFound an apparent "hack" bot, wondering if someone wants to take a look.in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=Scarwind;4897092]Why are you being ignorant? The name of the thread clearly implies that the person doesn't know whether the hacks are legit or not - which is why they asked members to test/check them.
I also n100 Gold = $1?in Dragon Nest Discussions - Wow!! I didn't know the more you post, the cooler you become :eek: Why didn't any one tell me this? :( One day, I hope to be cool like you and have 1,700 posts of crap/scam.. and become SPECIAL bobobobobobobobobobo100 Gold = $1?in Dragon Nest Discussions - LMAO The Troll is Pissed. I wouldn't sell him any gold. It probably trying to scam you. :dwug:
"Using red words because, I need to be special!!" said Troll King :mad:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.