Posts by Cluclu
28 posts total, newest first.
100/100 Pet Valuein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Im interested, but what was the dupe method recently passed?nilly's #21.0.1 v2 - Aim assist now vastly improved!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anyway to make it so I can see my sorc's special ability? Thanks :)21.0 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - is there a way to zoom in and out of fullscreen? like to make it more zoomed out more and such?19.1 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - says client.swf is corrupted17.4 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cluclu;8984901]I wish I had a script but I do it all manually and it takes a lot of time. Like 6 hours to update and test them all. Also fixing mistakes here and there.
You get faster the more familiar you get wit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.