Posts by lightknight0
19 posts total, newest first.
Bill Gates drinking human poopin General - I like how he only took a sip.So I have a questionin General - Talk about how you asked a question on a forum about what topic you should talk about for a public speech class. You gave rules as to what you did not want to hear and people just outright ignored it! The nerve of thesSelling NX / buying gold questions?in Vindictus Help - Take a look at the selling/buying vindictus forum.
1) Usually cards. You buy the cards that have the codes on them and give them the code.
2) I have no idea. I think its just more of a risk of getting scammed
3) EitWOW THANK YOU BASED FERGUSin Vindictus Discussions - Yeah... never trust ferghus haha. Well, hopefully you have a backup xD.FUCKING DAY OF RAGING FUCKSin Flaming & Rage - This usually happens to me when I make the statement that the day can't get any worst.
Last time I did this, I ended up paying $500 to fix someone's bumper...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.