Posts by Neurologics
20 posts total, newest first.
Looking for some help on the Ghillie Suitin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=sammyhond1;9179830]I had the ce values for it but im on my phone atm, i'll post them tomorrow if some one else didn't already. /gewd[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. Thanks! :DLooking for some help on the Ghillie Suitin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - I'm a massive turd when it comes to CE and values and stuff.. I'm looking for a quick tut. on how to edit my Chrome Barrel Master III to 499/500 so I can get the ghillie suit quickly.
Thanks.Updated Config_MP.cfg - Better graphics, Better sound | 734 CMDsin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Is there any pictures of this to see a before and after perhaps?GG hackers in the lobbies already.in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Can we.. like.. y'know, be all cool and PM you for this site?V39(playlist-V41)-Universal trainer(Camos,Stats,Calling Card, Weapon XP...)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;8938893]
Probably.
This isn't really detected(as it can be used on many ways and I don't know what people that got banned changed/used)../gewd[/QUOTE]
Darn. I was feeling a little lazy with some camos..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.