Posts by ViciousIX
5 posts total, newest first.
SinBotv2.2 (5 Map Pack)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nick2412;4792830]Pretty sure you have to wait till a minion approves it.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see..........*face palm*:dwug:SinBotv2.2 (5 Map Pack)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Perhaps it's my internet browser, but I'm having difficulty using the link. It's not highlighted or clickable on my end. Seems as if it's just normal txt. Is the link broken? If not, any help would be greatly appreciatedGodmode and 1 Hit Kill v5in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - works perfectly! As usual, great work.Where did Karok's hair choices go?in Vindictus Help - Really? That's strange, a friend and me created a Karok day one of release and the hair options were about equal to every other character. Well that's strange....I suppose my question is answered. Thank you. :DWhere did Karok's hair choices go?in Vindictus Help - When I first created my Karok there was a plethora of hair choices (free/purchasable). I've progressed into the game a good bit and am now wanting to buy a new hairstyle, yet when I go to the avatar shop the only hair ch
Showing the 5 most recent posts.