Posts by rawronu
296 posts total, newest first.
UNMIGRATED FA 0.5$; NFA HIGH SECURISED, PAYPALin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 Vouch, bought an account, quick and walked me through every step with a breeze /gewdRecoil Macro for Logitech Gaming Mousein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=63sneaker;13012564]Still not detected?[/QUOTE]
Nope as of right now, LGS is harder to detect than AHK in my opinion because it's "official" software. I don't use the macro though.PastedGlitch | Public | External |Multi Hack | July 30, 2017in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It works 85% of the time for me, two crashes so far. Otherwise, it does work well.
Edit: I got Vac banned but that's because I was obvious and didn't care. (:Old and still active users (probably misleading title)in General - When WarRock hacks were a thing. Also, I thought I was old :cRecoil Macro for Logitech Gaming Mousein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=777neme;13011931]Hello, could you help me install this script? From now thank you[/QUOTE]
First of all, you need a Logitech mouse.
1) Download the Logitech Gaming Software and on the Home page switch to Automat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.