Posts by xTerryz
9 posts total, newest first.
IS unl amo patched the code . Read.in Combat Arms Hack Requests - Yea im shure o.eBlack Cipher 5 No crashing tutin Combat Arms Tutorials - Ive been useing it without any problems! Been useing it all day and all night!
[QUOTE=xTerryz;4635991]I got this off of a site and it worked bobo
1 : Any injecter that has manual injection ;;
2 : Right when HsWHO WANTS NX?in Combat Arms Discussions - Id be glad to have some since I lost my account with 50k NX in weapons [-:Black Cipher 5 No crashing tutin Combat Arms Tutorials - I got this off of a site and it worked bobo
1 : Any injecter that has manual injection ;;
2 : Right when Hshield ends inject it and it has to have auto close after injection
3 : It should work without ever CN Combat Arms Hack 7-11-11in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Still works for me ;3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.