Posts by Zorrox
111 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Injector v1.0 by Zorroxin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=The~Shadow~Coders;4660428]Yep , that's weird error came from his leeched source ,
/ahah[/quote]
Whats that for? Are you Jelly?Why is my CrossFire not working? (DirectX Error)in CrossFire Tutorials - This Tutorial is for who have these questions or needs help with it:
[quote=Someone]Hello, I changed my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7, and my CrossFire is not working or is crashing. What should I do?[/quote]
[Section Rules[UPDATED]in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Discussion - Ghost
There are two errors.
Todos os lançamento de Hacks devem conter em seus Posts:[/SIZE]
Replace for.
Todos os lançamento de Hacks devem conter em seus Posts:
(Remove the ")
and
Pelomenos is
Pelo menos (TraMPGH Injector v1.0 by Zorroxin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=The~Shadow~Coders;4657045]Leeched Source Code[/quote]
And there are the right credits in my thread .. :/Soldier Loginin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - xXModz
Sorry for the choob question: My login, everything, is like usual, it's position I mean. And the background is now "bugged". I'll post a screenshot later if you need, but what should I do to make the buttons and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.