Posts by Spladder1
4 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED]VAC-Chaos module error problem!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=toobanooba;2013203]how come i didnt see the pop-ups for confirming to run as admin mode on the vid?....[/quote]
I runned it as admin mode but when the popup comes i cant move the hypercamera so you wont see it.[SOLVED]VAC-Chaos module error problem!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Not working still -.- Contacted agentgod waiting for his reply... If someone else has vac chaos & f-secure help me :) Thx![SOLVED]VAC-Chaos module error problem!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=toobanooba;2006828]wow first ever vid that ive seen that has a "help" tag with a doof doof song in it?....distraction much /baba
EDIT:
(first time watching vid) at 1:43-1:46 what is that open in the task bar a[SOLVED]VAC-Chaos module error problem!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Okey I have _HUGE_ problem. I have been trying to do EVERYTHING but no one answers me or helps me so I did an new topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9JRaxr7Ot8
SPECS:
I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit
RA
Showing the 4 most recent posts.