Posts by i69ducks
31 posts total, newest first.
[Outdated]Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.0 [3.0.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Hope that new patch doesn't affect anything...Discussion: Black Ops vs Black Ops 2in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Yep, I enjoyed Black Ops 1 WAAAAY more than BO2 (and MW3) I'm still playing it today, although it is annoying that I got banned from one of the few popular servers because I was apparently 'wallhacking' Other than gettinAre you banned? YES or NOin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - It's so lame that we can't even play combat training if we're banned. And who's idea was it to make it so that you have to connect online to play zombies? Now I can't even play solo....
http://tldr.me/1upu6hr.jpgAre you banned? YES or NOin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Finally got banned
Got on for the first time after a week of not using my computer to find that I got banned. Must be either from using the MAGIC wallhack or the ESP
VAC ban, not TAC
GG Treyarch, now, back to mw3you want get zombie high rank? click herein Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - I thought you don't rank up in custom games
Does anybody want to play survival on town with me to rank up? PM me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.