Posts by eigl6
7 posts total, newest first.
GOD mode ??in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - N00b
earn some skills.
anyway, wrong sectionAVA Menu hack v2.21 - (Apr. 1 2013 GERMAN TIME) - Coop functions!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I'm sure its a joke
cuz the April Fool's Day...who are these guysin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - They are private hackers.
and they are from Israel.
at least TheDictator is.How do I glitch the grandes?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Sound0fDeath;7818643]You don't have to glitch those, heartbreaker and easter grenades can be equiped 3 times.[/QUOTE]
Are you sure?
so whats the point of heartbreaker I?
I thought heartbraker I is the one that yoHow do I glitch the grandes?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I saw some players that have 3 same nades
like the HeartBreaker U 3 times.
How do they glitch it like that?
Is there a tut?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.