Posts by crandon2
129 posts total, newest first.
You probably already know it dabein Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=arunforce;11068043]The email address it forwards to is d****b**1**6*@live.nl[/QUOTE]
I don't reconize that email anymore:( its from 2010 if got so many new mail accounts I totally forgot all the things of that acHow to get account back...in General - [QUOTE=Smoke;11067836]It can easily be spotted with a IP check, so i suggest you pm dave your like original IP you signed up with and he should be able to easily change your email. :)[/QUOTE]
But what if i changed ISP aHow to get account back...in General - Same shit happend for me:(
waiting for dave to read my theard:(You probably already know it dabein Account Recovery & Support - The global reset reseted my password of my main account: Crandon
Problem is now I can't figure it out on which email I registered the account I though on m***_****@live.nl
but it looks like it isnt and i cant remember oWhere did the idiot VirtualDude go?in General - Who you mean?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.