Posts by dougbenham
134 posts total, newest first.
Unlimited Intimidation and Conversion ONLYin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xiang94;9045032]Bumpidy Bump... Still waiting for any source files so i can do it on my own, or atleast a solution that can replace the not working anymore lua code:
-- Infinite intimidations
function GroupAIStThis is a crisis to me. LUA not working.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Can try something like this:
if not _uvWeaponDamage then _uvWeaponDamage = PlayerManager.upgrade_value end
function PlayerManager:upgrade_value( category, upgrade, default )
if string.find(upgrade, "damage_multiplieMy collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Rampant_uterus;8964521]Does anyone have the configurable iphlpapi.dll ? I deleted mine when game wouldn't load (been afk months) and used regular iphlpapi.dll but this limits me to one script. Dunno actual cause oiphlpapi.dll crashes payday on startupin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Grab the DLL from Pirate's trainer, it is 1.0.3b, which I never released in my thread(s).[SCRIPT] How to find new weapons/mods/masksin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - So I've seen several requests on how to find the new items that OVERKILL adds to the game. Here is a script with baselines set for the Halloween update (Update 16-FTS), by that I mean.. if you ran this script with the Ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.